maandag 21 oktober 2013

A brief FAQ about the e-cigarette

What's The Concept Of An E-cigarette?

The point would be to simulate smoke. With e-cigarettes, liquid (that includes nicotine) is heated-up and converted into vapor. This vapor is inhaled by user.

What Are The Areas Of An E-cig?

Here is an image of the 3-bit e cigarette. 2-piece versions have atomizer and cartridge mixed together (that's called "cartomizer").

How Is The E-Smoke Produced?

There is e-liquid within the cartridge (either in a tank or consumed in a fabric). Whenever you draw, battery provides energy to the atomizer and it gets hotter the fluid, creating "smoke".

Is It True That The Mist Get Warm?

The vapor mist the e-cig expels isn't warm consequently there's no stress about being burned by it.

What Is E-Liquid?

E-liquid (also called e-juice) is really a glycerol or propylene glycolbased fluid that's offered in little bottles. If you're utilizing the threepiece cartridge e-cig, you'll must buy the e-liquid. 2-bit e-cigarettes have each prefilled cartomizers.

What's The Nicotine Quantity?

Nicotine volumes are measured in milligrams. However, some are measured in percentages. A complete strength nicotine cartridge is approximately 16mg; a mild nicotine quantity is 12mg. All of the producers also have nicotinefree juice available.

1 opmerking:

  1. I want to use this golden opportunity to say thanks to Chief Dr Wealthy for curing my ( DIABETES VIRUS) with his Herbal Medicine. i have being suffering from DIABETES Virus for 5 years now,and since then was using drug over which keep me till today,but one day as I was surfing through the Internet I met a post about a lady who was cured for DIABETES by Chief Dr Wealthy so I decided to give it a try to see if he could save my life Luckily for me I was cured by him. I cannot stop thanking him for what he has done for me if you are into similar problem you can contact him via email: wealthylovespell@gmail.com

    Chief Dr Wealthy have cure for any types of disease blows, call or Whats App +2348105150446.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen